Basic Eligibility Requirements:
- Have a credit score that meets the requirement.
- Have adequate and dependable available income.
- Be a family whose adjusted gross income does not exceed the limits for Low or Very-Low income (for details based on the number of family members click here.
- Be a person who does not own a house, or owns a house that is not structurally sound, functionally adequate, or large enough to accommodate the needs of the applicant’s family.
- Be without sufficient resources to provide necessary housing, and be unable to secure the necessary credit from other sources upon terms and best rolex replica conditions that the applicant could reasonably be expected to fulfill.
- Be a citizen of the United States, or a person who resides in the United States after having been legally admitted for permanent residence, or be a qualified citizen.
- Have the legal capacity to incur the loan obligation and be of legal age in the state of Washington.
- Have the ability to personally occupy the home on a permanent basis.
- Have a total debt no greater than 41% (Debt to Income).
- You must have limited assets to qualify for the program. The criteria is flexible however. Please contact us for details and more information.
rolex datejust replica rolex fake watches replica watches omega iwc replica watches ¥¹©`¥Ñ©`¥³¥Ô©`•rÓ‹